Gorrilaz by Jamie Hewlett

Gorrilaz by Jamie Hewlett
Wondrous Life in Ink

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lifeless

        Finally, I am writing here again. Whoever visits this bloggie, me is sorry for not updating. I did not plan to keep a dead blog. So here goes~

Well, this few months had been not proper. I can't love anyone or myself anymore. I cannot remember how do I laugh. Or how I smile with all the loved ones around me. My memory had just reflect the same grey thing. I don't want to mop around or drown myself in the darkness.. I don't feel happiness at all. I can't feel my heart beating. I am not much of myself anymore. I don't think like I used to. I just hope I can be myself again because I really want to be myself again..

2 comments:

  1. Remember our computer project? Dave and George should cheer you up a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... but still the suicidal feeling always come back.. but now.. a murderous intention to kill the COCKROACH!!! with my math textbook..

    ReplyDelete