Gorrilaz by Jamie Hewlett

Gorrilaz by Jamie Hewlett
Wondrous Life in Ink

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ludwig Kakumei~

I am warning you, I am not writing the review in its normal format. I am going to write it my way!!! Bwahahahahaha~ I'm feeling very devilish today, for some reasons, a good devilish. I don't fancy being a bad one- no fun.
          Ludwig Kakumei- and also known as Ludwig Revolution- is another artwork by Yuki Kaori. For those who read Godchild Cain and loved it, I bet you will love this too!!!
          To think of it, Ludwig and Cain had a resemblence. Yuki Kaori had a darn good way to draw these freaking hot people... Anyway, the story is based on Grimm's dark horror "fairy" tales [the originals are my type, unlike the Disney's happily ever after version- so lame and boring except for Enchanted- it's kinda funny, though] Ludwig or nicknamed in the manga, Prince Lui, in the chapter 1 had a hobby of collecting women's corpses. The King told him to get a suitable wife -as in not dead- and so Lui embarked on a journey to find his bride. He met Snow White, Rapunzel and etc etc etc..
          This darn prince is so perverted.. Most of the time he looked for big bust... However, I wished that Pirncess Idike did not die.. She's the Sleeping Beauty.. She died of old age... The princess Lui loved is Idike, so sad.. Never mind that though since he continued his journey, he was targeted  by HANSEL and GRETEL and LISETTE the RED RIDING HOOD. Hansel was kinda of cute before he was used to entertained some crazy people and got scars.
          I will continue this post later. Mum's home.

No comments:

Post a Comment