Gorrilaz by Jamie Hewlett

Gorrilaz by Jamie Hewlett
Wondrous Life in Ink

Friday, April 16, 2010

"How's Life?" you asked...

         You sat across me, a table away from me and you asked, "How's Life?" The most common way to start a simple conversation. Glancing up from my drink, I looked up and suck a little and swallowed and suck the cold drink into my mouth again. I stopped and smiled at you. Seeing that you are actually waiting for an answer, I eventually replied, "Life's just fine. The usual for me. Other than battling with pathetic Trojan-horsie viruses popping out from nowhere and doing homeworks, Life is like the usual."
         You looked around, not knowing what to say next, so I took the opportunity to talk. "Hey, you know... Never mind..."

          Another short memory of my Life before I sleep, the battle of Trojans and the tiredness of my eyes. Needless to say, I just remembered I got a BM essay to do and it is due tomorrow. Sheesh, cannot pass up on time. As I said earlier, I am very tired, so I will be off to bed now... <3 Goodnight~

No comments:

Post a Comment