Gorrilaz by Jamie Hewlett

Gorrilaz by Jamie Hewlett
Wondrous Life in Ink

Sunday, April 11, 2010

WMS concert- Flower Drum Song

         When my friend told me of Flower Drum Song, I went " What the hell/heck [I cannot remember what I said, it could be jiaksi- eat shit] is Flower Drum Song?!?!?" As the usual, I did what I always do and found what is FDS. An American-cum-Chinese novel... Oh dear, it's musical. Whoot!?!?! A illegal Chinese immigrant girl was married off with the boss of a BAR!!!! The word "bar" immediately brought me to Horrorland. Bar means.. showgirl.. I drop dead for awhile and revived as I remembered my friend had told me to check out the songs. The title itself is already giving a sense of unexplainable aura, I know, I know. I am exagerating.. That was few weeks ago.
         And now, I sign up for the Costume Department. There is certainly and obviously some lose screws in my head... Hope I can cooperate with the girls who join the department too. They are the girls that would not want to be with, I think... Oh well, at least I can design something which can be shown to the public. Oh no, I'm feeling devilish again. Crazy random girl who loves publicity.. so random..


No comments:

Post a Comment