Gorrilaz by Jamie Hewlett

Gorrilaz by Jamie Hewlett
Wondrous Life in Ink

Friday, July 2, 2010

Murdoc is [ vomits blood ] kinda AWESOME in a way, that you got to admit!

           Wow.. That is a long title for a blog post. So like what the title screams, yes, in a way I sort of admire Murdoc.. I think. Okay, fine! Cut the story short. Yes, I do have a slight liking towards that greenish, super longed tongue, Anti Christ character!! [ Take a breath ] Woah, that was long.. However.. Thank God, he is just a character.. Who want to be involve in Anti Christ??? That is what making me sick with the world. Disgust with myself, rather.. Did I not mentioned that I used to like one Naruto character, Orochimaru..?? Strange, he had a long tongue too... [ Short- circuited... Chill and statics run down my spine.. ] Dude... I got a serious issue.. Oh well.. But still, ewww.. Blech... So yeah... Okay.. I don't know what else to write... Oh yeah... Never mind, this post is only meant for confessing a liking towards an animated character, as the usual... Yeah, you can see that I am a big fan of weirdness ever sonce my blog has a Gorillaz picture.  

Murdoc look absolute sweet for some reasons... :]

No comments:

Post a Comment