Gorrilaz by Jamie Hewlett

Gorrilaz by Jamie Hewlett
Wondrous Life in Ink

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Oh no!!! I'm growing again!!!!

            "No. No. It can't be happening!!!!! I am growing older!!! [Scream!!!!] I maybe going to be 15 this year but.. No. No. [Long face] But it can't be help... July 8th, the birth of me.... Scary.. scary... scary... Fifteen.. heeeheeeeheee.. :[ Oh no... O.o"
            This had happened after I woke up, realising that it's already June. PMR is coming.. I can't help it but.. being a child is fun.. I love hugging my smelly bear who smelled just like me, my dirty panda from white to gray, my cold, single size bed covered with a blue bedsheet which is covered with little children swimming and playing beachball, my pillow-size bunny, turtle with pinkie ribbon, white teddy, a jockey's horse from Japan, a pelican and a mama sheep.. I felt guilty for mama sheep.. She used to have a baby sheep sticking onto her and I cut it off the mama sheep when I was a kid then. Poor mama sheep and her kid.. :[
              Still.. I am going to be the one who still prefer a toy than a bolster which is kinda hard and stiff or too soft for my liking.. I like the fur of my toys rubbing against my skin when I seek for warmth or coziness.. Pretty toys...

No comments:

Post a Comment