Gorrilaz by Jamie Hewlett

Gorrilaz by Jamie Hewlett
Wondrous Life in Ink

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Serious, I am freaking myself out too...

Before I login to my account, I took a look at my blog.. My reaction: Since when I am making a blog about Gorillaz!! It should be something else!!
So the first one to go is the advertisement thingy [forgotten what it's called, my nose is partially blocked so I got no intention to write or think or type something full of sense until my nose is free of nose dung... :P
Then, my style for the week is LATIN SIMONE. Yes, it's a Gorillaz song but the lyrics seems like what I am feeling now and yeah and check it out. [It's WHITE!!!]
Gosh, still can't breathe properly, so yeah like what the title for this not so nice bloggie postie, DAMN IT!!! IT'S ANNOYING!! MY NOSE!!!

P.S. : I changed my name to Japanese: Yuna. but... how about Korean?? 연의 링...?? Is it cool or still Japanese?? Dunno.. MY FRIGGING BLOCKED FOR NO REASON WAIT THERE'S! DAMN YOU SMOKES!! MY NOSE!!!

Not properly posted by 연의 링

No comments:

Post a Comment